Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rivalries with equal passion...

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
... and not a rivalry as far as Wimbledon fans are concerned. They never want to play the Franchise, afaik.

It's true that none of them are looking forward to it when it eventually happens, but I think it's going a bit far to suggest it's not a rivalry. They most certainly still dislike MK intensely.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Have you read the survey? The reason it's in the list is that BOTH sets of fans listed the other as their MAIN rival. So clearly they do give a toss.

Yep, but Milton Keynes aren't in it.

Anyway, your list is 8 years old, and I was replying to the OP's list.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Yep, but Milton Keynes aren't in it.

Anyway, your list is 8 years old, and I was replying to the OP's list.

The OP's list *is* the list from that survey. It's the exact same 23 pairs, he cut and pasted it from that PDF, that's why it's not alphabetical (but ordered like the three columns in PDF), he's just called Wimbledon MK Dons. It's still an 8 year old list.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's true that none of them are looking forward to it when it eventually happens, but I think it's going a bit far to suggest it's not a rivalry. They most certainly still dislike MK intensely.
Half of Wimbledon's support would actually just rather forfit the game than ever play them, and just take the punishment the FA then hand out.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The OP's list *is* the list from that survey. It's the exact same 23 pairs, he cut and pasted it from that PDF, that's why it's not alphabetical (but ordered like the three columns in PDF), he's just called Wimbledon MK Dons. It's still an 8 year old list.

Yes, and most of MK Dons' fans are probably only eight years old, so...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here