Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Rise of the Resistance Hollywood Studios Florida

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Currently away with the family, so thankfully missed the latest debacle, as usual being dragged the parks but have to say when I went on the latest Star Wars ride, even for an old git I was blown away, it is without doubt the greatest ride I’ve ever been on, you almost feel you’re in a film, Star Wars fans of a younger age will be mesmerised.

Checked on wiki back at the Villa and Disney have reportedly invested $1 billion dollars on the new Star Wars ‘land’ at HS.

One word of advice for any NSCers making the trip this year, you need to get the ‘fast pass’ service when buying your tickets for both Disney and Universal preferably in the UK before departure (they worked out cheaper)

Clearly Disney/Universal have had two fallow years and the parks are rammed, every premium ride has a wait time of at least 90 mins at most times, at peak times we’ve seen queue times of 150 mins to 180 mins and it appears the Yanks and visitors from other countries have no issue with waiting this long.

Thank god my kids are 29 and 26 😂

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Would love to go one day, sounds fun. May the Force be with you Harty!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Never been a fan of theme parks and don’t like the whole Orlando area , seems full of tourists all the time and a bit downmarket . . Would rather chill out in Boca but there again I don’t have kids .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here