Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Trigger (not the NSC one)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Very sad. OFAH is the nation's all-time favourite sitcom and he was an integral part.

More than that, he was a bloody good all-round actor, I saw him on the stage in "Art" - most excellent performance.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Very rarely do I ever get moved by a celebrity's death, but have to say this has hit me today. One of the finest actor's this country has produced. Sad day. RIP Roger Lloyd Pack

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
RIP Trig; really sad about this.

"Thought you said they were open 24 hours?"

"Yeah but not at night"

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Very sad indeed, I didn't know he was ill. A very fine actor.
A curious fact is that his younger brother Christopher is the biological (as donor) father of Sandi Toksvig's 3 children.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Mike: So?

Trigger: What?

Mike: What name have they decided on?

Trigger: If it's a girl they're calling it Sigourney after an actress, and if it's a boy they're naming him Rodney after Dave!

RIP Trig.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
This has upset me. Great guy. He's not someone you thought was anywhere near old enough to die.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In very good health until recently, had only had three heart by-passes, a liver transplant and two new hips.
Still the original body then.
Great actor. He was in something recently (serious film or TV?) and played the part very well even though you could only picture him as Trigger.
All good actors of course need a writer so hats off to the late John Sullivan.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Shocked and saddened. RIP to a fine actor.

Didn't you see the 'mind your head' sign Trig. Yeah, but in them days I couldn't read! Classic

See ya Trig!!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Really gutted to hear this news. Met him a few years ago and a really nice man, down to earth happy to talk to fans.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Very sad. OFAH is the nation's all-time favourite sitcom and he was an integral part.

More than that, he was a bloody good all-round actor, I saw him on the stage in "Art" - most excellent performance.
Also saw him in Art at the Theatre Royal, superb performance a million miles from Trig.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I used to bump in to him regularly at his mother in laws house when I delivered her post, I always stopped for a cup of tea there. A genuinely nice bloke
RIP Trigg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Very rarely do I ever get moved by a celebrity's death, but have to say this has hit me today. One of the finest actor's this country has produced. Sad day. RIP Roger Lloyd Pack

I totally agree. Died the same way as my dad almost to the day 2 years ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here