Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RIP Trelford Mills - as much a part of the 83 Cup run as anyone.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
It doesn't need everyone to needlessly pile in though, does it? You can understand why people who don't know the history question the responses. It's not very pleasant and undermines the genuine sense of community there is on this forum in the main. We get it, the man isn't popular and he knows why.

Don't you mean she? :) the denials from Paul Valley saying he wasn't HB&B were almost identical wording as well to what's on this thread. I think most people are "piling in" because the smug p***k is still trying to lie his way out of being found out. Thing is if he was any good at it then he would be in politics now :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It doesn't need everyone to needlessly pile in though, does it? You can understand why people who don't know the history question the responses. It's not very pleasant and undermines the genuine sense of community there is on this forum in the main. We get it, the man isn't popular and he knows why.

A community he constantly shat over for years on end; a community he took active steps to get disbanded. Is it any wonder that some members of that community aren't exactly welcoming him back when he could:

A) apologise
B) Use his original account, OR
C) If he insists on using a previous sleeper account, at least not lie about the fact that that is what he's doing.

Why am I constantly calling him out?

Because he's already demonstrated a willingness to take action that could, in extremis, take NSC offline. He could do so again.

I disagree with, disapprove of, and (very occasionally) dislike some of the posts that some users make on NSC. I've never called them out in the way that I am with Timmy. Then again, none of them have taken action that could take NSC down, and thus destroy the very community you refer to.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A community he constantly shat over for years on end; a community he took active steps to get disbanded. Is it any wonder that some members of that community aren't exactly welcoming him back when he could:

A) apologise
B) Use his original account, OR
C) If he insists on using a previous sleeper account, at least not lie about the fact that that is what he's doing.

Why am I constantly calling him out?

Because he's already demonstrated a willingness to take action that could, in extremis, take NSC offline. He could do so again.

I disagree with, disapprove of, and (very occasionally) dislike some of the posts that some users make on NSC. I've never called them out in the way that I am with Timmy. Then again, none of them have taken action that could take NSC down, and thus destroy the very community you refer to.

Then ban the account(s). There is no doubt about the true identity of the poster, so ban the account every time they pop up. I don't disagree that Timmy has behaved badly on here, a ban is more than justified. I just don't think it appropriate that every thread descend in the unpleasant manner that a few have done recently.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Then ban the account(s). There is no doubt about the true identity of the poster, so ban the account every time they pop up. I don't disagree that Timmy has behaved badly on here, a ban is more than justified. I just don't think it appropriate that every thread descend in the unpleasant manner that a few have done recently.

That's a matter for the mods. I assume they have their reasons for not banning the account.

My perspective is that, unless he is banned, the more people who know that he, imo, poses a potentially existential threat to NSC, the better. You obviously take a different view - fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here