Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Very sad news, RIP Sean.

Undisputed champion of Carrot in a box.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Very funny man, RIP. He did look like he had lost weight recently, but had no idea he was ill.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Nooooooooo Whyyyyyyyy RIP a great comic his letters to and from his first love who worked at the slaughter house was absolutely brilliant

Thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family very very sad news

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shocked by this...didn't know he was ill. One of my very favourite comedians - very funny guy and always seemed like a decent one too (heartening to see a few on here confirming this). RIP

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Shocking news. Loved the bloke. RIP.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
So sad, a really funny guy, I loved his unique style and delivery. Whenever Lidl's name comes up it always reminds me of Sean's hilarious monologue about them.
RIP Sean.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Awful news, no age at all. very funny guy. Did he not move to Lewes a few years back?

RIP Sean.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Very sad news. So funny on 8 out of 10 Does Countdown, proper laugh until you cry stuff. You could tell he'd been ill though with weight loss and croaky voice, but still a shock.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw him on stage at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and he was excellent. Definitely in my Top 10 comedians, possibly in the Top 5.

Speaking as a bloke in my 50s I could identify with Sean Lock's sense of humour. As a child of the 70s he would have grown up with kids taking the piss out of gays, the disabled, casual racism, sexism etc like the little shits we were back in those days, and he played on this without crossing the line.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I feel somewhat similar to when Bowie died. Just heard now and absolutely shocked and gutted. ****ing brilliant comedian. Condolences to his family and friends

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cannot abide things like 8 Out of 10 Cats or anything with Rachel Riley but SL was a top bloke, great comedian. Tragic loss. Far too young. RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here