Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP - Ryan Dunn, star of Jackass, dies in car crash

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Considering his lifestyle, I'm not surprised he has died for a second time in less than a day!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
If it's true he was drunk, again whilst driving, I won't have much sympathy. Second un-named person also died.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Most people consider drunk drivers to be potential killers...in this case...not even potential as a passenger was killed... if they kill themselves, then people will say they deserved it.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i think that its disgusting that some people think he deserved to die

Nobody deserves to die, but when ya being an idiot like that, then ya got it coming. I cant stand drink drivers, there scum. Driving a car drunk is about as dangerous as walking around with an armed gun

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Nobody deserves to die, but when ya being an idiot like that, then ya got it coming. I cant stand drink drivers, there scum. Driving a car drunk is about as dangerous as walking around with an armed gun

^ this ^

Very sad that any life is taken early but if there's any positive in this, it's that hopefully it will serve as a warning to anyone who drinks & drives. From what I've read, it hasn't been confirmed that a) it was him driving and that b) he was over the limit, or even boozing at all before the accident. (though the evidence of the picture seems rather damning...)

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
TMZ said police said he was the driver and his mates have apparently said he had atleast 6 drinks before he left the place he was drinking.

Very sad as i really liked Ryan Dunn, but i f***ing despise drink drivers, so i am not sure how i feel about it all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah there's a spoof FoxNews Website going around saying he's alive and it's for a film where he plays the ghost of himself

it's Bollocks , he's brown bread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here