Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] RIP Lance Reddick

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Great actor, loved him in Bosch and the John Wick films.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Was also decent in Resident Evil. A fine actor and way too young to pass. RIP.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
He did the voice acting for the games Horizon and Destiny too, very distinctive voice.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He kept himself in good shape as well. Super in the best show of all time - The Wire

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
He did the voice acting for the games Horizon and Destiny too, very distinctive voice.
zavala-indeed.gif

Absolutely iconic voice and part of the reason Destiny is as popular as it is.

"Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defences, take this beast out, and break their grip of Freehold."

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
View attachment 158454

Absolutely iconic voice and part of the reason Destiny is as popular as it is.

"Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defences, take this beast out, and break their grip of Freehold."
You can't read that without hearing his voice.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Brilliant in Bosch (perfect casting),
Not sure about that as (although he was great) as Irvin Irving was described in the books as Mr Clean and definitely not black. But an excellent actor.

Mr._Clean_logo.png

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
You can't read that without hearing his voice.
I know, it's such an iconic part of Destiny for me. Wish it was available on PC so I could go play the strike. He was also a huge fan of the games, was actually playing the night before he passed but he didn't manage to beat the Lightfall campaign, beat every mission except the final one.

And he was just a fun person, he didn't mind taking parts in ridiculous shows he found interesting. And he liked to give back to the community, this being one of my favourites after he saw a meme people had posted about his characters response in Destiny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here