Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Glen Wilson

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
436 appearances for the Albion, caretaker manager, kit man in the 70's and 80's, with the club for over 30 years.

:angel:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Read the 2 lines about it in the argus:nono: Very dissapointed that a man who had been involved with our Beloved club for over 30 years only gets 2 lines in the argus. R.I.P Glen:angel:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
RIP Glen, a great servant of the Albion.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
B.M.F said:
Read the 2 lines about it in the argus:nono: Very dissapointed that a man who had been involved with our Beloved club for over 30 years only gets 2 lines in the argus.
....and hasn't managed to knock Kerry Mayo's golf day off the top of "Latest Albion News" on the official site...

Glen Wilson was one of those people who as a young fan in the 70s and 80s you could take pleasure in being able to identify on the team photos (along with Mike Yaxley, Giles Stille and John Ruggeiro...)

but 436 appearances before that - a true Albion legend - anyone see him play much - what was he like?

RIP Glen :angel:

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Top guy was also involved with Adam virgo at his school when there !

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Glen was synonymous with the Goldstone Ground. RIP

D

Deleted User X18H

I will always remember him carrying Chris Ramsey to the dressing room at Wembley over his shoulder.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Got a lovely picture of me and Glen (well, he looked lovely) at Chris Adams' Benefit Lunch about three years ago. Absolutely lovely bloke. Altough a Geordie, he was Albion through and through.

Gary Stevens was, and the second he saw him, he legged it across the room, yelling, 'Glen Wilson, a living legend...' and gave him a big hug. So the players thought highly of him too.

RIP.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
RIP Glen.

The embodiment of what makes football so special. You'll live long in our memories.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Moshe Gariani said:
....and hasn't managed to knock Kerry Mayo's golf day off the top of "Latest Albion News" on the official site...
He has now.

RIP Glen - a true Albion hero and legend. :(

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
R.I.P Glen Wilson, DESERVES a Mins silence next match!!

True albion hero and legend. Will Be missed

Here's to Glen wearing the Blue & White Stripes @ the Goldstone in the Sky :drink:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
R I P Glenn.

I had the privilege of seeing Glenn play. He was a very skillful but strong midfielder . The backbone of our team in Division 3 (South) days and into Division 2. We could do with someone like him today.

He was also a lovely man.

One of the best to wear the blue and white stripes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here