Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rio Ferdinand

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's so desperately sad.
The news says a 'short battle with cancer'. Frightening. My younger brother (33) was diagnosed with cancer the end of last year. For now he's doing well and getting great treatment (God bless the NHS). I can only assume this cancer was just too virulent for this young mother. Horrible. RIP.

The short battle bit freaked me out as well. Awful news.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Never been a fan of his but this is truly terrible. Thoughts with him and the rest of the family.

Very much agree with this.Nobody deserves this tragedy in their lives. He is worth a fortune but am sure he would give it all up for his kid's mum to be with them still.
Deepest sympathy.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Awful. She was such a pretty woman, a loving mum and wife. So sad. Breast cancer is such a lives wrecker. RIP.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kishishev's wife was diagnosed with cancer whilst he was playing with us. He returned to Bulgaria for a few weeks, coming back to us just before the end of the season. She died within months leaving three children. Some breast cancers can be very aggressive.

synavm

May 2, 2013
Awful, awful news. Thoughts are with him and his family. It's certainly a horrible, horrible thing to go through.

As a side note, she really would have had the best care available in this county. The Marsden really is a fantastic organisation that needs more support.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Kishishev's wife was diagnosed with cancer whilst he was playing with us. He returned to Bulgaria for a few weeks, coming back to us just before the end of the season. She died within months leaving three children. Some breast cancers can be very aggressive.

Kish. What a great player for us in that incredible season. I hadn't seen us play in years due to living abroad. Back one summer I got down to withdean and marvelled at the skills of this new fella 'Calde' and the tenacity of Kish.
I had no idea breast cancer could be so aggressive.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Awful, awful news. Thoughts are with him and his family. It's certainly a horrible, horrible thing to go through.

As a side note, she really would have had the best care available in this county. The Marsden really is a fantastic organisation that needs more support.

Amen to that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terribly sad that she has succumbed so young.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Kish. What a great player for us in that incredible season. I hadn't seen us play in years due to living abroad. Back one summer I got down to withdean and marvelled at the skills of this new fella 'Calde' and the tenacity of Kish.
I had no idea breast cancer could be so aggressive.

Bridcutt would be nothing if it wasn't for Kish.

Very sad news for Mr Ferdinand and his family, very sad indeed.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Another one who has not been Mr Ferdinand's greatest fan, but my heart goes out to him and his three children.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Thats dreadful, RIP X X X X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here