Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of Fire chant (We hate palace)

Jan 30, 2008
Ring of Fire was a pretty good chant today with everyone in the away end singing.

Not like the 'Yankee Doodle' song , that went down like a lead balloon when sung in the first half, it sounded like ten people were singing it. :facepalm: :wozza:
Please knock this one on the head now.
might be singing it sunday after my curry:facepalm:I'll get my coat :bigwave:
regards
DR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ring of Fire was a pretty good chant today with everyone in the away end singing.

Not like the 'Yankee Doodle' song , that went down like a lead balloon when sung in the first half, it sounded like ten people were singing it. :facepalm: :wozza:

This. This again. And then this some more.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Chelsea /spurs , Chelsea / West ham Stood in the shed both games, Arsenal /west ham clock end Highbury, Palace /Wolves Aurther waite terrace:ohmy: just to name a few more , you been out and about much???
regards
DR

Your always talking in the past? always what you used to do as if you have no life now or future, you can't be that old?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thinking about it - this will transfer well back to the Amex too - hopefully can get this rocking next game :)

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

It was The Judge and Dan Aitch again. The sooner those two are hounded out of this club and made to buy season tickets for Chelmsford Town instead the better!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Someone should get some words to this version of B M R.... posted before I know, but make it simple and even we could get this one going.....

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Someone should get some words to this version of B M R.... posted before I know, but make it simple and even we could get this one going.....

There were the start of some lyrics kicking about, would sound great and be nice to have some Albion / Palace related lyrics to go with it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
As i said, a complete novice :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Depends what you mean by novice I guess.

Novice at pretending to be a football hooligan and harking back to the good old days? Yes, absolute novice
Novice at being a football hooligan? Yes, absolute novice.
Novice at going to Chelsea to stand in the Shed so that I can pretend I've played with the big boys? Yes, absolute novice.
Novice in terms of supporting my team? Absolutely not. I've not gone a season without watching at least a few games for the last 30 years and couldn't imagine just backing out and sniping at those that do from my keyboard. But hey, we're all different thankfully.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Great scenes, watched from the East Stand, well done to the supporters in the away end; Charlton fans I sat with said you were in good voice.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well i enjoy myself on the away days. I am not really sure what songs i join in with, i reckon i join in with most and it makes for a cracking atmosphere.
A few players have commented on the away support, the results away are good, and just lately smiles on faces when leaving the grounds and making our way home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here