• Bruno

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Calde

Votes: 214 92.2%

• Total voters

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'd like to keep a winning team, but to be honest, if Bruno is selected so be it. They both bring a lot to the side. It is a great choice for OG to have. I really don't understand the negativity toward Bruno.

Exactly, I could cope with Bruno coming back in. What worries me is a central midfield 3 of stephens, andrews and lingard being replaced with one of JFC, ince and andrews. Also Lualua's hamstrings not coping with 2 games in a week.

Surely after the most impressive game of the season saturday's team picks itself.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Calderon may no be as technically gifted player as Bruno, but more than makes up for it in other departments of the game. Calderon should have been bought back in at right back long before Bruno got suspended. I suspect Bruno will come straight back in though, although I hope not.....Play well, win the game, keep the shirt!!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
:bounce: 92% of us didn't get what we wanted, can't complain though :D I wonder what the poll result would be if we did the same for the Huddersfield game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here