Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Right wing ridiculousness

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think you're absolutely right. Hard to even regard Bruno as a right back when he's spearheading every attack down that side (in contrast, Bong looks a little bit lost trying to fulfil the same role on the opposite flank). As for Knockaert, we're starting IMHO to become a little bit blasé. We're as unconcerned as the man himself when it's three on one, we just relish the anticipation of how he's going to wriggle through them and make them look a little bit foolish. It really is a joy to watch.

Really? I thought Bong had a pretty good game and great interplay when attacking and didn't he also provide the cross for Baldock's goal. Can't believe Bing can get any criticism for last night's performance.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That's a Malteaser for me. Admittedly drunk most the the time. Know the football genius of course but who is the other?

GaryChivers.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From a QPR message board - Birthday for Two Ex-QPRs: Chivers & Kennedy

…and here's a bit of trivia

Both Gary and Keith Chivers had Maltese parents and their name was actually Sciberis.

Their father (who worked with my Dad at the Wall's factory in North Acton) thought that having a foreign name would never work in English football so changed their names by deed poll to Chivers!

How times change!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Both are very classy players..... I think Bruno is definitely trying to extend his playing career to play in the PL.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
After Saturday's performance, should we be speaking about left-wing ridiculousness?

I think we should be talking about dual wing ridiculousness.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have serious man love for both of these fine men

Disspaointed however that this thread does not include Knockers ridiculous skill from last night that got the standing ovation ..

I was disspaointed once. After that I got very xsighted because I saw an espitotd of X-flies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here