Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Right, I’m going down Maloncho…

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Love a prawn puri
Absolutely!

I used to frequent The Ganges on Church Road when I lived in Hove. Excellent place and lovely owners and staff. Me and the missus always went Sunday evening and always saw @Jack Straw in there. A great way to end a weekend.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Absolutely!

I used to frequent The Ganges on Church Road when I lived in Hove. Excellent place and lovely owners and staff. Me and the missus always went Sunday evening and always saw @Jack Straw in there. A great way to end a weekend.
He’s a good bloke is Wahid at Ganges, very accommodating

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I miss a few things from the UK and one is British Indian restaurants. We have them here, but they’re tailored for the German market: sweeter and lack spice.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Popadoms
Chutney
Onion bhajee
Cauliflower bhajee
2 naan breads
King prawn vindaloo
Mushroom rice
Sag bhajee
Sag aloo.

No salad, I’m on a diet

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
He really looks after me and my family when we go there. I've been a regular customer for over 30 years!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Do any local Indian restaurants still do the Sunday buffet? Not seen it for a while but used to love it though I do often see "all you can eat" as a challenge.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
‘orrible cold wet evening, this’ll put us right, what can I get you? (Don’t go all silly, it’s a normal curry house, stay within my budget!)
You are going to regret this as it will take a while and we all know that

/groans internally as I know it is missing an o but it is how I first read it and now I am contractually obliged to type this.

You will go Loco down at Maloncho if you stay too long.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Meant to be working on something urgent, yet here I am reviewing a curry house menu in great detail despite it being no where near me at 09:30am on a Tuesday.

I better push the mouse around the screen for a bit longer as now cross referencing with trip advisor photos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here