Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right Back

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would play DS right back to see how he does provided it is not Sampayo. I would also play Dunk and El Abd in the middle and rest Upson and Greer. Most important today was Bridcutt out injured hope he will be fit for play offs or could this have been a ploy by Gus to protect him against getting any more cards.

Have you seen Sampayo play he is awful, scared to tackle and going to a Rymans League team on loan is more his level. At a push we would do better to play El Abd or Dunk or what about INCE isnt he a centre back or full back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
------------Tommy K
Spanish Dave-Upson-Greer-Orlandi
-----Bridcutt----Hammond
KLL-------Vicente------Buckley
------------Ulloa

We really are spoilt rotten.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why should that be, as bar them beating us heavily and Millwall not getting a win in their next 2 games or Peterboriough not getting 1 point next week at Palace they are relegated all ready.
Wolves can't catch Millwall anyway. Barnsley can't escape relegation without getting another point, and if they do that Wolves can't catch them. The only team that could be affected are Peterborough, who could be relegated by Wolves if they lose, and Wolves beat us (and overturn a GD of 4) and Barnsley get a point.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
???The radio said "Calderon will be banned for just one match, this is from a source at the club"

Turned off by then. To be fair I turned off at full time after they had initially wrongly said Upson sent off , were still saying Calderon was Hand ball. Bruno had done hamstring (doubtful from reports since ) , Orlandi was also injured again probably hamstring, Kuzack was struggling with ankle and a previous freak out about Ulloas thigh.

Kin useless commentary. Guess work most of it

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
------------Tommy K
Spanish Dave-Upson-Greer-Orlandi
-----Bridcutt----Hammond
KLL-------Vicente------Buckley
------------Ulloa

We really are spoilt rotten.

I think AO may have a knock so I reckon Bridgey or Painter will be back. I note that you have also left out our new star man Mr Ashley Barnes!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think AO may have a knock so I reckon Bridgey or Painter will be back. I note that you have also left out our new star man Mr Ashley Barnes!
It was never an intended team, more an exercise in flairiness, hence no Barnes, and proving even without any full backs we still have a whizzer team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Palace don't win on Tuesday, I reckon

Ankergren
ElAbd
Painter
Dicker
JFC
Dunk
Barker