Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ridgewell: There are talks for the loan to be extended.

D

Deleted User X18H

Putting my Ridgewell stuff up later . I got some specific Brighton and Hove quotes.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hopefully we could extend his loan until the Leeds game.
Even then I think we may need another left back in as there seems no sign of Bong or Rosenior returning to training let alone match fitness

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Gets my vote. bags of experience, leadership and versatile. I imagine his current employers would be less enthusiastic about him leaving.

Please no, having watched him over three games live. Poorest option we have at left back, unless you like poorly timed or missed challenges , poor positioning, lack of pace , unable to support attack. Now as centreback cover maybe but I think there is better out there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Inspired by these articles I've been checking out Lake Oswego homes that come with a boat dock as Liam seems to have over there.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...-122.604075,45.368066,-122.784319_rect/12_zm/

It doesn't look too shabby.

If you can cope with rain, and lets face it you can, Portland's is the place to be.

Not only is it geographically a long way from Trump's looneytoons America, it's a fair distance figuratively as well.

Coffee, cycling, scenery, properly passionate football fans, cycling, health care, women's rights, cycling and legal marijuana, if that's your thing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Please no, having watched him over three games live. Poorest option we have at left back, unless you like poorly timed or missed challenges , poor positioning, lack of pace , unable to support attack. Now as centreback cover maybe but I think there is better out there.

I didnt post that but to some extent I agree as I see it as a case of pigeon holing a player into a position that is not his usual. I would prefer an orthodox left back but according to those in the know there are none available.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Normally you have to play well to get an extension and not sure he's good enough.

This is my feeling. He looks pretty basic at left back.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I didnt post that but to some extent I agree as I see it as a case of pigeon holing a player into a position that is not his usual. I would prefer an orthodox left back but according to those in the know there are none available.

How many of his three games have you seen then?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many of his three games have you seen then?

I havent because I have stopped going to away games after having done it for 50 years but rely on the opinions of people who I respect that have watched BHA for 40+ years and have good all round football knowledge and I accept their opinion.

I also believe that every player has a best position and should be played their unless a dire emergency having a player play in an unusual, for him. position is for schoolboys who happen to be the best at school not 1st team. Pro footballers or as they get older and drop back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here