NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seen him twice and I think he's pretty crap

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He moved out of the way of the cross for there goal.

Need i say more

And started the move which led to Rotherham's second.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Very poor yesterday, looked slow with the ball and without it. Got beaten numerous times and it was pathetic defending in attempting to stop the cross for their goal.

There's obviously a decent player in there as he's had a good career at the top level, but he looked in pre-season mode, which I guess is probably what he's in!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I seem to be alone in this but I thought he and Murphy together cover the left side well and allowed the cbs to do their job and look more confident. Big improvement for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There's obviously a decent player in there as he's had a good career at the top level, but he looked in pre-season mode, which I guess is probably what he's in!

He doesn't seem bothered. Really disappointing player.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He did a reasonable job on Elliot Bennet last week. He got skinned just the once and managed to get back and foul Bennet before he got what would have been a dangerous cross in (although Bladkburn did hit the bar from the free kick).

Maybe credit should be given to Hudds right wing? Solly March gave several Championship first choice left backs nightmares before he got injured, and it sounds like Knockeart did yesterday as well.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Personally I did not feel he was terrible. Communication wise was spot on. Spoke to dunk and Godstone throughout. He was up against their best player who was quick and skillful. Should have made a better job of blocking the cross. Solid enough for me

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
First half yesterday he was the worst player on the pitch. I think he had forgotten how to make any sort of challenge, spent his time backing off their forwards and was at partial fault for the goal. Second half he was better but needs to improve to justify keeping even Calde out of the team.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I seem to be alone in this but I thought he and Murphy together cover the left side well and allowed the cbs to do their job and look more confident. Big improvement for me.

Not alone, I agree entirely.

Personally I did not feel he was terrible. Communication wise was spot on. Spoke to dunk and Godstone throughout. He was up against their best player who was quick and skillful. Should have made a better job of blocking the cross. Solid enough for me

And this.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Good organiser gives directions to the two centre backs loads of experience big and strong just what we needed however he is no left back

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I was looking forward to seeing him but thought he had a very poor game. Hope it was a one-off, especially if we're talking about extending the loan.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Certainly hope he improves on today's performance.

Not overly impressed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazing to see how in some people's eyes you are either AMAZING or SHIT. No middle ground.

I thought he did ok, had a tricky winger to defend against who was quick on the break. He was sloppy in possession but he is good cover for the next 3-4 weeks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watched the recorded FL show and he was definitely at fault with their goal in that he was in the position that a left sided CB like Dunk would occupy leaving the winger out wide on his own unmarked.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Improvement on our 3rd choice right back playing there but didn't get forward like I'd hoped. Miss Bong & Rosenior a lot. Hopefully we'll get some positive news on Bong soon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here