Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Riddles

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
A man is at work and after his shift he goes and get's stinking drunk, he goes to bed switches the light off and goes to sleep. When he wakes in the morning he gets up realises what he has done and commits suicide.

Why?
He realised he went to footy and supported Palace ?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

He wrote "your exact weight" on the paper.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
A man is in a prison cell thirty feet thick, hundred feet high, no windows or doors and only a wooden table in the cell. How does he escape?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
A man is in a prison cell thirty feet thick, hundred feet high, no windows or doors and only a wooden table in the cell. How does he escape?

He rubs his hands together until they are sore. He takes the saw and saws the table in half. Two halves make a whole. He climbs through the hole, and shouts until he is hoarse. He climbs on the horse and rides away. Something like that!!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here