Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Marlowe's Hairpiece 11.09.2001

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Well said, and seconded. There will be a piece about him and the REMF charity in tomorrows Argus

Being part of the REMF team and meeting Roberts Parents and knowing what they have had to go through is quite emotional.

Although I never met him, it is great to see us as a community come together and honour his name with loads of money being raised to help the youth with kits and sports equipment

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
R.I.P

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
RIP Robert

I am in NYC about twice a month and I always whisper "Up the Albion" when I pass by the WTC site in your honor.

I will be there again tomorrow and do the same on behalf of all Albion fans.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I used to use the chat room back then and he was also a contributer so RIP Robert.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Never met the guy but feel truly honoured to play in the REMF.

A fantastic amount has been done in his memory and, from what people have said about him, it is a very fitting tribute.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will remember tomorrow what happened 7 years ago.
R.I.P. Robert Eaton

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RIP Robert. The REMF is going from strength to strength. The REMF has had its most successul year since 2001 raising over £ 7000 this year alone. A presentation to the Seagulls Specials will be made at the Brighton V Cheltenham game for a further £ 1000.

The fund has supported hundreds of kids in New York, North Africa, South Africa, Sussex and Croydon so far whose lives have been made better from all the effort made by NSC and everyone and although it will never bring back Robert Eaton his memory will live on in the work of the REMF.

:angel:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to say through all our petty disagreements the NSC has been wonderful in supporting the REMF something that NSC can always be proud of and shows what we can achieve together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here