• I've left a slug by the window it's all yours

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm hoping against hope he sees sense and stays away.

He's doing well with Hatton Promotions, he's not going to be short of a quid or two, he has a wife and kids and most importantly seems to have his health intact. He retired having only lost to the two elite fighters of his era, there is no shame whatsoever in that.

I always loved watching him fight and was really glad that he got over the weight issues and drug issues that plagued him immediately after his retirement, but as a fan of his I have absolutely no desire to see him back in the ring.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I'm hoping against hope he sees sense and stays away.

He's doing well with Hatton Promotions, he's not going to be short of a quid or two, he has a wife and kids and most importantly seems to have his health intact. He retired having only lost to the two elite fighters of his era, there is no shame whatsoever in that.

I always loved watching him fight and was really glad that he got over the weight issues and drug issues that plagued him immediately after his retirement, but as a fan of his I have absolutely no desire to see him back in the ring.

Hatton promotions have recently lost their Sky contract so in effect operating without a TV deal. His higher profile fighters such as Quigg, Munroe & Murray need TV exposure so is this an attempt to secure a TV deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here