Pattknull med Haksprut
CRICKET two weeks ago
FOOTBALL last week
BOXING this weekend.

News of the Screws strikes again :rave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't see how someone that used to box taking a very very common drug is going to ROCK boxing to it's CORE.

In the same way that Roony shagging some tart hasn't ROCKED football, just Wayne Rooney's marraige. The cricket thing was amazing journalism, fantastic. This is just sleaze and muck raking. Who cares.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
I don't see how someone that used to box taking a very very common drug is going to ROCK boxing to it's CORE.

In the same way that Roony shagging some tart hasn't ROCKED football, just Wayne Rooney's marraige. The cricket thing was amazing journalism, fantastic. This is just sleaze and muck raking. Who cares.

I agree, i find it amazing that either Rooney or Hatton's indiscretions are news worthy!?! Don't we all do this all the time??

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Like Rooney what he chooses to spend his money on enjoying himself is no ones business other than his own.

Good luck to the bloke.

Oct 25, 2003
he can do what he wants really can't he? he's worked hard to earn his money and if he wants to blow it on a shit load of coke then so be it!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hatton always did have a stupid bastid attitude to training. Have a fight, go on the piss for months, then train like mental just in time for the next one. There's one boy thats going to be 'doing a Gazza'. Game over.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

The Jackal

Sep 10, 2010
£50 million or so they say in the bank, earning £50,000 a week interest and he carry’s one gram ( £50 ) in his sweaty shoes.

I’d have my sugar jar as my sniff jar :blush:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£50 million or so they say in the bank, earning £50,000 a week interest and he carry’s one gram ( £50 ) in his sweaty shoes.

I’d have my sugar jar as my sniff jar :blush:

If I had 50 million in the bank I'd get a dwarf to serve it up on a silver platter. Maybe a job for that little Columbian fella from the other thread?

You can take the boy out of Manchester etc.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Three massive lines at once? :eek: I'm sure with the money he's got and his contacts, it's probably not heavily cut coke he's snorting either. That is bordering on a heart attack.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Odd report, that. Not your normal NOTW kiss 'n tell. Doesn't at all touch on why 'Emma, 29 - the current Irish national senior women's boxing champ' was in Hatton's hotel bedroom in the middle of the night. And no quote from his missus? ???

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
f***ing journos, he aint even sniffing that much 7 lines is hardly something to cry about..... bet he and joe calzaghe are proper bum chums now!

Three massive lines at once? :eek: I'm sure with the money he's got and his contacts, it's probably not heavily cut coke he's snorting either. That is bordering on a heart attack.

Can we get some sort of consensus please? I think it's important, tolerance levels aside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here