Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard the 3rd is dead

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I fully expect a minutes applause at the Norwich game.

Hold your horses young man. I have it on good authority that Scotland Yard is to re-open the 'Princes in the Tower' case. It seems that Richard III is the prime suspect. First Saville, then Harris, now this. If we can't trust our monarchy - who can we trust?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Hold your horses young man. I have it on good authority that Scotland Yard is to re-open the 'Princes in the Tower' case. It seems that Richard III is the prime suspect. First Saville, then Harris, now this. If we can't trust our monarchy - who can we trust?
I think our lot, Liz and Chas etc are more related to Richard's nemesis Henry V11 though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think our lot, Liz and Chas etc are more related to Richard's nemesis Henry V11 though.

But Henry & Richard were distant cousins, both descended from Edward III, who is also, unfortunately, dead. It's a tough life being a monarch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I always thought he was dead. I don't know why, just a hunch.

This may come as a shock to some, but every person who has ever been monarch of our glorious country is dead except for our current Queen.
I call BS. Where are you getting this nonsense from? Don't tell me you read the Express?

EDIT - Oh bugger.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Many flagons of mead will be supped tonight in the King's honour.

In all sincerity though, bloody Cumberbatch being a distant relative! Next we'll be finding out that Eddie Redmayne's a great, great, great, great etc. cousin of Henry VIII. Does anyone get anywhere in the arts these days without getting a Henry VIII style leg up, it's all privilege, privilege, privilege everywhere you turn.

Alexander Armstrong is related to Edward the confessor and has a direct line to Lord Buckingham according to Who Do You Think You Are

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The CofE has taken a diabolical liberty. Richard III was a devout Catholic king, at a time when England was a Catholic country, so, rather than an Anglican funeral, he should have had a Requiem Mass (a Catholic funeral).

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's all lies.

He staged his own death so he could live a quieter life in Cuba.

Notice, if you take the R,C and I from his name. It abbreviates R.I.C (Rest in Cuba).

It's so obvious he's not dead. Long live Richard the freed.

Last edited:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
My mate was one of the two workers who discovered his body. When they had stood back from the hole for a while my mate said 'that's Richard the Third that is' the other replied 'don't talk shi t'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here