Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Reynolds

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
TBH I preferred the Henfield One but if you want real quality then go to The BrightonandHoveJobs.Com ground when Graham Woodward, the voice of England Cricket is in action. He is pure silk.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is he still doing any radio work or is he just exclusive to BHA.

Didnt like Henfield One at Withdean I preferred the other radio announcer who did the Drive Time show on Radio Sussex/Brighton Richard?? cant remember his surname.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Just had a reply from PB he is going to forward my e mail to the maintenance team for them to check the volume levels etc on the PA system.

Loud and clear in WU b block .

Attachments

• lc.jpg
    lc.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 497

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
He did well, but I still only want to see him on the pitch if he's in stocks and there are crates of rotting fruit in every stand.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
TBH I preferred the Henfield One but if you want real quality then go to The BrightonandHoveJobs.Com ground when Graham Woodward, the voice of England Cricket is in action. He is pure silk.

I agree, Graham is absolutely outstanding and I had hoped he'd get the gig when the Amex opened, but actually Reynolds has showed he's the perfect man for the job - even if his dress sense is at times ludicrous!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Just had a reply from PB he is going to forward my e mail to the maintenance team for them to check the volume levels etc on the PA system.

Have you had a hearing test lately? Seriously? When I read your issues about the lack of volume, I have flashbacks to my dear old late Mum who would constantly complain " I can't hear a damn thing, turn the sound up". This of course, would be with the TV volume shaking the house and those in the room probably suffering tinnitus for the next few days.

"There's nothing wrong with my ears dear"......

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
RR is always excellent, yesterday he was exceptional.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have you had a hearing test lately? Seriously? When I read your issues about the lack of volume, I have flashbacks to my dear old late Mum who would constantly complain " I can't hear a damn thing, turn the sound up". This of course, would be with the TV volume shaking the house and those in the room probably suffering tinnitus for the next few days.

I wear hearing aids supplied by action for deafness,which they say is a result of listening to loud music in the 60s and had it checked in January and the aids upgraded.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I wear hearing aids supplied by action for deafness,which they say is a result of listening to loud music in the 60s and had it checked in January and the aids upgraded.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I hope you mentioned this fact to the club when you wrote to them to point out that the PA volume was too quiet.

Me, I think it's just fine. I heard every word yesterday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I hope you mentioned this fact to the club when you wrote to them to point out that the PA volume was too quiet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I did say it could be my hearing but there were others in the area that said the same and 1 on here. . Are they all suffering with similar hearing loss?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here