Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Littlejohn.

Biggest arsehole in journalism. To think he gets paid over a million quid to write that shit of his.

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Don't read rubbish like the "scum" so don't know what he says in there but used to like him on 606.
Like Alan Green he said what he felt and never pulled his punches.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dandyman

In London village.
London Irish said:
Biggest arsehole in journalism. To think he gets paid over a million quid to write that shit of his.

:clap: A megabucks xxxx pretending to be a man of the people.

Oceanic said:
Problem with you f*** wit is you can't handle reading the truth.

You are one prize sunt!

Delighted you're here actually, because some thought it a bit harsh to call Littlejohn's novel a 400-page recruting pamphlet for the BNP.

Yet here you are, the biggest BNP twat on NSC, proving the point :clap:

London Irish said:
Delighted you're here actually, because some thought it a bit harsh to call Littlejohn's novel a 400-page recruting pamphlet for the BNP

Like I've said, you can't handle reading the truth. Stick to the Sun, page 3, Dear Deidre, Because you and the Labour party can't comprehend what's going on in this country and hide behind spin. :tosser:

The Labour party are doing a very fine job in recruiting new members for the BNP, just fine :thumbsup:

Oceanic said:
Like I've said, you can't handle reading the truth. Stick to the Sun, page 3, Dear Deidre, Because you and the Labour party can't comprehend what's going on in this country and hide behind spin. :tosser:

The Labour party are doing a very fine job in recruiting new members for the BNP, just fine :thumbsup:

Yeah, bravo, you doubled your councillors from f*** all to next-to f*** all :clap:

But we all know that it won't be long before the type of morons you elect either resign or get done by the law, it's par for the course.

Have a look at your 12 greatest hits as councillors :thumbsup:

Luke Smith (Burnley). Was forced to resign after he smashed a bottle into the face of a Leeds BNP organiser. Despite claiming to be the party of law and order, the BNP failed to call in the police and press charges. Smith had only recently been convicted of football violence when he was elected as a BNP candidate. He has had several more recent convictions and was sentenced to 11 months imprisonment after being caught fighting in Manchester.

Brian Turner (Burnley). Was convicted of attacking his wife and a police officer whilst a councillor yet the BNP refused to disown him. In fact they even defended him by issuing a statement saying: “we are not in the business of persecuting our members because the state considers someone guilty.”

Dan Kelley (Barking & Dagenham). Resigned from the council only eight months after being elected after admitting that he was completely out of his depth. “There’s meetings that go right over my head and there’s little point in me being there,” he told the local paper even before he resigned.

Richard Mulhall (Calderdale). Is currently facing charges on housing benefit fraud. Despite this the BNP has refused to disown him or demand his resignation if he is found guilty.

Maureen Stowe (Burnley). Left the BNP after admitting that they deliberately told lies to get elected. On leaving the BNP she said: “This is the best thing I could have done. I’ve got a chance to do a lot of good. Now I think we can pull all the people of Burnley together to improve things for everybody. I keep asking myself how could I have been so stupid as to have anything to do with them.”

Robin Evans (Blackburn). Left the BNP after complaining about the drug dealers and football hooligans who dominated his local BNP branch. He also criticised the Burnley BNP councillors as useless.

David Watkins (Sandwell). Dubbed ‘possibly the worst councillor in Sandwell,’ Watkins attended just 10 out of 63 meetings. Gave up after just one year.

Steve Batkin (Stoke-on-Trent). Steve Batkin attended none of a possible thirty committee meetings in the nine months to March 2005. Batkin has only spoken twice in his first two years as a councillor and one of those was to ask what “abstain” meant. Was once told to stop talking to the media after he questioned key facts relating to the Holocaust, including saying that Jewish people refused to debate the subject because they would be exposed as liars.

Angela Clarke (Bradford). Resigned from the council less than half-way through her term after her performance was criticised by fellow BNP members.

Terry Farr (Epping). Was suspended by the Standards Board after writing abusive letters. The hearing also said that it was fair political comment for a rival candidate to call the BNP Nazi.

Ramon Johns (Broxbourne). Was elected on the promise to campaign for free bus passes for all the elderly but then immediately voted against such a plan once elected.

James Lloyd (Sandwell). Campaigned on a ticket to make parents responsible for the crimes of their children. What he failed to tell voters was that his own son was one of the areas worst offenders. Also recently put out BNP leaflets claiming a local library building was going to become a mosque. When it was proved that this was a lie he did not apologise but simply claimed that somebody had obviously made up quotes from him.

Adrian Marsden (Calderdale). The absent councillor. In the six months to March 2006, Marsden has attended just three council meetings and his work record for his ward constituents has been even worse. However, he managed to find the time and strength to act as a bodyguard to BNP leader Nick Griffin during the recent court case in Leeds. But then again, what can you expect from a man with several convictions and a long history with the violent neo-nazi group Combat 18.

Geoffrey Wallace (Calderdale). Wallace jumped ship from the Tories when he thought he could not win a council seat under the blue flag but refused to call a by-election. He too stood on a ticket to help local people but his record proves he has done nothing of the kind. His recent performance in dealing with casework from local residents is truly shocking and clearly demonstrates his inability to work for local people. In the four months to February 2006 he did only 14.5 hours casework, and all but three were in the last few weeks.

So the next time the BNP campaign on how wonderful a BNP councillor will be, just remember the failed record of the recent councillors. No wonder they have earned the tag of ‘the do-nothing councillors’.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
This is just BRILLIANT - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1390395.stm

My favourite bit:

CAMPBELL: But what do you make of what David Aaronovitch has said? It is front page in the Independent. He says Richard Littlejohn's novel is a 400-page recruiting pamphlet for the BNP.

LITTLEJOHN: What else do you expect from an overgrown student union leader who used to be a member of the Communist Party? I think it is a badge of honour to be attacked by people like David Aaronovitch to be perfectly honest. I might put it on the cover.

SELF: Well he is right.

LITTLEJOHN: Is he?

SELF: It is a 400 page... I've read 200 pages of it and that is a 200 page recruiting leaflet for the BNP.

LITTLEJOHN: Well, you can't comment until you have read the other 200.

SELF: Why? Does it suddenly turn into Tolstoy?

And later:

SELF: Does it turn into Tolstoy at page 205?

LITTLEJOHN: No it doesn't turn into Tolstoy. I don't set out to be Tolstoy. It is a much more complex book than that.

SELF:Than Tolstoy?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
London Irish said:

In all fairness, you really are a self concieted arsehole, you believe your opinion is the only one that exists and is worthy of a view, all you really do is copy and paste from other sites, which just goes to show what a total anorak you really are, i would like to meet you, just to see in real life what sort of jerk you really are.

now, ive had my say, and please feel free to retaliate, i can assure you i will not reply, basically, because you are not worth the effort.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
hitony said:
In all fairness, you really are a self concieted arsehole, you believe your opinion is the only one that exists and is worthy of a view, all you really do is copy and paste from other sites, which just goes to show what a total anorak you really are, i would like to meet you, just to see in real life what sort of jerk you really are.

now, ive had my say, and please feel free to retaliate, i can assure you i will not reply, basically, because you are not worth the effort.
And therein lies the paradox - you've already bitten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here