Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard keys

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Keys, who previously admitted behaving in a ‘prehistoric way’ towards women,

With those hands, prehistoric, yes.

On a serious note, you have to give a thought to his wife and also his daughter, who's friend the alleged knuckle dragged is seeing.
:tosser:

He has the paws of mid-transformation Manimal when going into badger mode.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Someone I know who works in the same branch of the media says he's one of the most repellent individuals he has ever met. I get the impression he wouldn't envy his new girlfriend and would think his wife is well rid of him.

Yeah but.....if you had this girl throwing herself at you, would you be able to resist??
(not saying that's what happened, but often is the case in these much older man/younger girl affairs.)

ad_221268618.jpg

err no! AVOID!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah but.....if you had this girl throwing herself at you, would you be able to resist??
(not saying that's what happened, but often is the case in these much older man/younger girl affairs.)

ad_221268618.jpg

Yes. Anyone with morals would.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yes. Anyone with morals would.

Easy to say when its highly unlikely (with respect) that you and I might never be in a position of a younger, attractive and sexy lady showing interest in us, so from our 'safe houses' we can be moralistic and unwaveringly loyal.

We cannot know Key's feeling for his current wife, the cancer bit adds to the story and exaggerates perhaps our feelings, but bigger and better people than a journeyman journalist has fallen irresponsibly for the fairer sex, it what makes the world goes round.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

ad_221268618.jpg

Easy to say when its highly unlikely (with respect) that you and I might never be in a position of a younger, attractive and sexy lady showing interest in us, so from our 'safe houses' we can be moralistic and unwaveringly loyal.

We cannot know Key's feeling for his current wife, the cancer bit adds to the story and exaggerates perhaps our feelings, but bigger and better people than a journeyman journalist has fallen irresponsibly for the fairer sex, it what makes the world goes round.

I've had that situation a few times before - although not so sure on the 'sexy' bit :lol: - but can honestly say I wouldn't...

Also, note that girl may look stunning in that pic but the amount of girls that use apps and filters etc to edit photos which actually look nothing like them is staggering - and that one looks like one of the run of the mill examples to me...

As for the second bit - I agree. Easy to pass judgement from a one sided shitty gutter press article written at only one angle. Nobody will know the full story apart from Keys and his Mrs. Which is why I didn't pass judgement on him at all.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I've had that situation a few times before - although not so sure on the 'sexy' bit :lol: - but can honestly say I wouldn't...

Also, note that girl may look stunning in that pic but the amount of girls that use apps and filters etc to edit photos which actually look nothing like them is staggering - and that one looks like one of the run of the mill examples to me...

As for the second bit - I agree. Easy to pass judgement from a one sided shitty gutter press article written at only one angle. Nobody will know the full story apart from Keys and his Mrs. Which is why I didn't pass judgement on him at all.

A few mates and friends have from the outside anyway seem to make decision based solely on sex and walked out on their partners, publicly I never get involved, I leave that to the women whom become firmer friends with the spurned partner and the vitriol aimed at the errant man is something to behold, but nearly always the man returns and is finally accepted back by the aggrieved, then what happens they both end up disassociating themselves with the very people that were such loyal ally's of the woman at the time of the split, its inevitable those ally's feel let down by the capitulation of their friend and both the man and woman need to move on and not be reminded of his infidelity and the man would sense the anger from those that were so vocal, so best to be understanding to each of them but dont go beyond that otherwise it will end in heartache ....................

Oh and by the way, when we have a friend, man or woman that has been unfaithful but not yet caught they do not feel the emotion of guilt, its just a feeling of the anxiety of maybe getting caught, a regular misinterpretation of the word guilt !!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A few mates and friends have from the outside anyway seem to make decision based solely on sex and walked out on their partners, publicly I never get involved, I leave that to the women whom become firmer friends with the spurned partner and the vitriol aimed at the errant man is something to behold, but nearly always the man returns and is finally accepted back by the aggrieved, then what happens they both end up disassociating themselves with the very people that were such loyal ally's of the woman at the time of the split, its inevitable those ally's feel let down by the capitulation of their friend and both the man and woman need to move on and not be reminded of his infidelity and the man would sense the anger from those that were so vocal, so best to be understanding to each of them but dont go beyond that otherwise it will end in heartache ....................

Oh and by the way, when we have a friend, man or woman that has been unfaithful but not yet caught they do not feel the emotion of guilt, its just a feeling of the anxiety of maybe getting caught, a regular misinterpretation of the word guilt !!!!

What an odd post.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What an odd post.

It was meant to be a little tongue in cheek, but I am guessing you have never had any particular group of friends that have experienced infidelity within that group, it was a little insight to that particular dynamic, a bit like when you espouse the virtues of craft beer, as if it really matters.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who is Richard Keys?

Always love it when someone makes this kind of response, like they were Prince Charles, or had been living in a cave for 20 years. There's another one on the Kim Kardashian thread today. :lol:

(nothing personal mate, I'm just going be be using this stock response from now on whenever anybody disclaims any knowledge of or exposure to any aspect of popular culture :moo: )

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Andy Gray used to tell a story about when he was dating former gymnast Suzanne Dando.

Apparently her party trick was to stick her head between her own legs whilst he was doing naughties to her from behind, and lick his testicles...............which was nice.

For that reason alone, lucky Andy Gray!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Always love it when someone makes this kind of response, like they were Prince Charles, or had been living in a cave for 20 years. There's another one on the Kim Kardashian thread today. :lol:

(nothing personal mate, I'm just going be be using this stock response from now on whenever anybody disclaims any knowledge of or exposure to any aspect of popular culture :moo: )

I'm neither Prince Charles nor been living in a cave for 20 years but hadn't heard of him either, I've actually come over to this thread from the Kim Kardashian (who I'm well aware off) to find out who he is.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Andy Gray used to tell a story about when he was dating former gymnast Suzanne Dando.

Apparently her party trick was to stick her head between her own legs whilst he was doing naughties to her from behind, and lick his testicles...............which was nice.
Genuinely pissing myself laughing here, only you El Pres ! You remind me of Morris day. Sexual pervert in viz :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here