Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Hebberd, BHAFC Head Of Operations, Savannah Bar, Monday, 12th March

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hi all

Mid Sussex Seagulls have invited Richard Hebberd, Head Of Operations at the Albion to come to the Savannah Bar, Broadway, Haywards Heath on Monday,12th March. He will be giving a presentation which should cover the new planned training facilities, the progress of the new seats at the Amex, the outlook for next year's season tickets as well as addressing any other issues that you would like to raise with him in a question and answer session.

He came to the Savannah to give a presentation on the Amex a few months before this season started and, for those who didn't attend that evening, he was very informative and open about the way things were shaping up. We have met him on several occasions this season and we think he is very good value.

The Savannah will be laying on a chicken curry with accompaniments and a pint for £8 on the evening, and it would be helpful for the kitchen staff if you could let us know if you will be participating in the curry. There is no entrance fee and the curry is entirely optional. We just need to have an idea of numbers. Please email midsussexgulls@aol.co.uk, if you wish to reserve a curry.

The curry will be available from 7 pm and Richard will start his presentation at 8 pm.

I know that Richard and the club greatly appreciate the constant level of support that we are providing from Mid Sussex for our home games, and the committee would very much appreciate a good turn out for Richard's return visit to Haywards Heath.

Whilst Mid Sussex Seagulls are organising the event any NSCers, who would like to pop along, are more than welcome.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Cheers

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What sort of curry will it be?

Dhansak, Rogon, Bhuna...??

Poppadoms, chutneys..

Naan?

Pretty poor information if you ask em.

Will Hebberd be serving the plates?

Well seeing as you didn't turn up for the last curry, you can do one! BTW Team curry is still on after the Brum match. Try and make that one Trib.

Think it will be a "One curry fits all" not too hot or mild. Rice and poppadoms. I'm just the Treasurer. Need to get Birdman to update the grub.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm London based but otherwise would.

I think it's great that the club sends representatives to functions like this. Well done to all involved.

Cheers. Will update afterwards. Did you go to the Seagulls Over London one?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Cheers. Will update afterwards. Did you go to the Seagulls Over London one?

No. To be honest I don't get involved in stuff like this as much as I should. Work takes me all over the place so I'm mostly living as a hobo and then trying to get to the Amex at weekends!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No. To be honest I don't get involved in stuff like this as much as I should. Work takes me all over the place so I'm mostly living as a hobo and then trying to get to the Amex at weekends!

Ha Ha, I have this vision of CaM on his way to the Amex

Dick_Whittington-3.jpg

cheers.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Well seeing as you didn't turn up for the last curry, you can do one! BTW Team curry is still on after the Brum match. Try and make that one Trib.

Think it will be a "One curry fits all" not too hot or mild. Rice and poppadoms. I'm just the Treasurer. Need to get Birdman to update the grub.

I have no intentiin of turning up unless met at HH station by you in a rickhaw and taken to Sav jally jally quick..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have no intentiin of turning up unless met at HH station by you in a rickhaw and taken to Sav jally jally quick..

Rickshaw booked. May have to send Jim down to pick you up.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What ever you do don't catch fire !!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here