Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ricardo and/or James Justin

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I think these two would be very good signings for us. Once Leicester are relegated both good on the ball. Defensively sound for the most part and I doubt they’d cost a fortune pretty solid experience wise and good cover in positions that we are short in

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If they go, I wonder where Tielemans will end up… was tipped for big money move a while ago but been poor this season…

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Ricardo has managed 8 games this season. He managed 14 the season before that and 15 the year before that. His body is made out of ice lolly sticks and PVA glue. The money he’d demand would be obscene for someone who can’t stay fit. Justin isn’t much better but is at least young and wouldn’t want a kings ransom.

The players in that Leicester team I wouldn’t mind us taking a punt on who would be realistic signings are Luke Thomas and Patson Daka at a push. The rest of them are either not good enough, would want way too much money or both.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If they go, I wonder where Tielemans will end up… was tipped for big money move a while ago but been poor this season…
Isn’t he out of contract come end of the season?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not for me, Clive.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tielemans would be the only one I’d really want and he’s not coming here, would want too much money, would be a solid replacement if Caicedo leaves.*

*Please don’t go 😭

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
James Justin was a previous target of Tony's data when he was at Luton before he singed for Leicester - but of course the algorithm has been tweaked since then.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
James Justin plays both sides well, is home grown (in England) and we were definitely, 100% interested before. Not sure how intently but along with Milner/Scott etc. there are full backs who can invert / come into midfield out there this season and it’s an obvious need. With only Veltman (if he resigns) and Estupinan in the squad (and a very different option / fit in Lamptey) I’d be amazed if we don’t sign at least one player like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here