Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rhys Murphy

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Had him on Football Manager. Got injured a lot and couldn't hit a barn door.

Hopefully, he's better in real life.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Don't know whether a trial at Albion ever materialised this pre-season? Anyway, he has signed a two-year deal with Dagenham & Redbridge.

BrightonPara

Apr 6, 2012
I think Dagenham & Redbridge will be a tad up set with Rhys if he is training with Brighton, he signed a 2 year deal with them on the 22nd of July 2013. Be interesting to see where you intel came from for this one!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think Dagenham & Redbridge will be a tad up set with Rhys if he is training with Brighton, he signed a 2 year deal with them on the 22nd of July 2013. Be interesting to see where you intel came from for this one!

Errr..what?

In my post I stated he had signed for D&R. This thread was started because on June 14th, the Argus reported that Albion had been in touch with him about taking a look at him - hence my query as to whether that actually turned into a trial or not.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
D&R have a good track record of turning workhorses into star strikers......enough to keep them afloat financially when they sell them on. Someone will probably end up paying good money for the lad a year or so down the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here