Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Revitive- Circulation Booster -Any feedback?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I have had an achilles heel tendonitis issue for about 7 weeks, since I missed a step at home early Dec. No amount of massaging or medication (ibroprufen) seems to have helped so I have bought on elf the Revitive foot pulse circulation booster thingies. Only had two thirty minute goes so far but I must say I am feeling a tad better in the right heel department.

Anyone else had similar issues and bought on eo fates or know of anyone who has one and can feedback any tips/hints?

I am doing a 30 minute session (now twice a day) on setting strength 40.

cheers

TNBA

TTF

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I was thinking of getting one of these until I read that no physio or OT ever recommends them - and if not why not? Having said that there are many anecdotal reviews from people being saying it has helped.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We've got one and I'd say it helps. Had soft tissue injury to my ankle but found it help eliminate the dull aches that I kept having.

Jul 7, 2003
Have you considered acupuncture? I had an issue with my Achilles tendon and it resolved it quickly.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've had achilles problems too. It feels that they will never go away. Providing you don't over-stretch it, it will get better, but unfortunately, takes months.
I used to use a Rhenfo massager and found that helped.
Just hang on in there. I hope you're back to normal very soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here