Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Revealed Todd's Super Plan to usurp BHAFC!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Apropos of nothing, in 1968, when Pink Floyd split with Syd Barrett, their managers, Pete Jenner and Alan King decided to stick with Barrett and dispensed with the band, the band that went on to sell 250 million records.

I wonder if any of our former employees think they can tell Heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He just really doesn't get football does he?!
Sterling has been shit but if you go into the dressing room and give him a dressing down you're really asking for trouble.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Didn’t he fall out with Tuchel as he had drawn up a 4-4-3 formation he felt Chelsea should be using? Now we hear he is in the changing room every week giving talks to add to his 3-0 Madrid quote last week, what an absolute clown and couldn’t happen to a nicer club

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I know there has been a lot of Potter revisionism since his departure from the South Coast, but one thing that always impressed me, was the way he kept all his players in the fold, even those who were clearly rocking the boat. How are you supposed to keep a bunch of overpaid "superstars" happy when this no nothing keeps sticking his oar in with his personal motivational speeches.

I have worked for so many organisations over the years where leaders have given the team their pearls of wisdom and afterwards people look at each other, shrug and ask "what was the point of that?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here