Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Return of Coach Lasso...

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Again highlighting the genius of Gervais with The Office and Extras, always leave them wanting more.

Often wondered, although the money clearly helped, how he felt with the US Office going on for so much longer?
It does feel like the series has got a bit better since I wrote this. I hope it ends on a high but you are right Ricky knew when time was running out and ended it, the Brent film was awful.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not going to read this because I'm only on series 2 episode 2, although that only took a couple of days viewing. Next episode begins in 5 4 3 2 yes.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It does feel like the series has got a bit better since I wrote this. I hope it ends on a high but you are right Ricky knew when time was running out and ended it, the Brent film was awful.
Actually I though the film was genius as well, not for the comedy value but showing how sad David’s life was until he started looking for real happiness and contentment

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It was fantastic. For a while I thought it was a weird pointless episode and then suddenly it came together. This series has been fantastic. Brighton featured tonight.
Yeah, enjoyed it earlier this evening. Interesting “theme” for “our” episode. 🙂

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
The whole thing is a bit hit and miss for me but, generally speaking I have really enjoyed watching all of it. Some of the characters are just GENIUS! It can be so clever, but it’s light, relaxed watching, just gotta take it for what it is and not expect too much. It’s just silly nonsense. Not ashamed to admit that a couple of episodes had me crying with laughter one minute and then just plain sobbing the next. Madness! Pleased to FINALLY see Brighton appear. I’ve been patiently waiting for it since episode one haha

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The whole thing is a bit hit and miss for me but, generally speaking I have really enjoyed watching all of it. Some of the characters are just GENIUS! It can be so clever, but it’s light, relaxed watching, just gotta take it for what it is and not expect too much. It’s just silly nonsense. Not ashamed to admit that a couple of episodes had me crying with laughter one minute and then just plain sobbing the next. Madness! Pleased to FINALLY see Brighton appear. I’ve been patiently waiting for it since episode one haha
Yes, it’s a bit of nonsense, but I find myself caring about about the characters, which is very rare on TV these days. And my wife enjoys it, even though she hates football. 😲

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes, it’s a bit of nonsense, but I find myself caring about about the characters, which is very rare on TV these days. And my wife enjoys it, even though she hates football. 😲
Anything that keeps Hannah on TV gets my vote. Looking forward to Eurovision this weekend!

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Like most I liked the 1st series all although some of it was very cringe. But the 2nd series was boring, and I got to the stage where I was just forcing myself to watch it.
It's a mixture of badly written characters with some real gems like Brett Goldstein as Roy Kent, who steals the show, he should have his own show.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just watched the last episode, will there be a 4th series?
I enjoyed it all.
Some very funny moments, like when Jamie Tartt gave Roy Kent his old England shirt and said he changed the E to a U on his name on the back 🤣

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I absolutely loved the last series. The last episode was brilliant. The ending was perfect.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Just finished the last episode. Enjoyed that third series. Good stuff!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely loved the last series. The last episode was brilliant. The ending was perfect.
Was it though? It was rather saccharine IMHO.

Just watched the last episode, will there be a 4th series?
Supposedly not. But money has a habit of changing things.

I hope Jason Sudeikis sticks to his guns. It's run it's course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here