Retro Football Stickers Quiz

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Me Me Me ��

I shall make one later maybe a bit more difficult

That one was pitched about right - nobody reeled off the lot, and as you say, there are some right NERDS on here...

That Jim Melrose looks WELL like a young Niall Quinn btw

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That one was pitched about right - nobody reeled off the lot, and as you say, there are some right NERDS on here...

That Jim Melrose looks WELL like a young Niall Quinn btw

Tbh I was rather surprised by the answer but when I looked after your guess he does a little.

Maybe do one later in the afternoon. I had completely forgotten about Mark Fleet until i saw his pic

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
sorry, bit off OT but, is there not an app where you could upload your own photos into a football sticker style 'frame'. Tried searching for it once but no luck. And if there isn't. Can one of you make it? Thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
sorry, bit off OT but, is there not an app where you could upload your own photos into a football sticker style 'frame'. Tried searching for it once but no luck. And if there isn't. Can one of you make it? Thanks.

Panini had / have one on their website (or they did during the 2006 World Cup :jester: )

Its designed so that you input your image, and choose your nation / club, etc, then pay, and they send you the actual sticker, but for my lads I just used the preview, then copied it and printed them out myself.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Panini had / have one on their website (or they did during the 2006 World Cup :jester: )

Its designed so that you input your image, and choose your nation / club, etc, then pay, and they send you the actual sticker, but for my lads I just used the preview, then copied it and printed them out myself.

Just realised I wrote Off off topic. Anyway, shirley someone could make this app. You could have a few 'skins' as the actual sticker frame. Add your own picture. Have filters that make it look a bit old if that's what you want etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here