Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Results went our way tonight

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Always thought that the Cardiff game would be a biggie in terms of what we can do this season....big statement if we get the 3 points....and with Charlton losing, also protecting the only unbeaten record in the country this year....

Let's make the Amex into a wall of noise tomorrow!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
personally i don't think Cardiff will be a big ask, Having watched their endeavours recently I feel they are prone to winger attack. If we have wide players on I think if they are on form we could win 2-0. Just my opinion

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
IF we beat Cardiff then I reckon we are top of a mini-league of 5 teams where the top 2 get into the play-offs... IF Cardiff fall away then it is 2 from 4...

What odds do the bookies have us to make the play-offs...? 5/2? 15/8 if we win tomorrow...?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hi, I have GSOH and enjoy playing bridge and reading. I read your profile and thought we had a lot in common. Do you skype?
Have you got the wrong forum?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh, and Plymouth Argyle won away at Wimbledon AFC - since there's a few of us would like to see them survive and stay in the league after what they've been through

Oh yes, and they move above Hereford. How Hereford must hate Brighton & Hove Albion and its supporters.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Despite all the excitement going on here I feel that tomorrow is a must win match if we have serious playoff ambitions. Going up to 5th would be great but we will have played more than most of the teams around us so we need to be getting those points on the board.

That said, after the way we efficiently squeezed the life out of a very "up for it" Ipswich and took our chances beautifully it looks like we are becoming a real force at The Amex. Fingers crossed for more of the same tomorrow.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Get 6 points out of the next 2 home games and we are serious contenders for the playoffs this year imo. Either way its been an amazing season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here