Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Result more important than performance

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
For me todays win was more important than the performance. Not good in the second half I know but, happy with the win and three points. we've played better and lost this season (west Ham). I would like to add, to many paid for empty seats today. Whats all that about?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thought we played some lovely stuff at times today even though we ceded too much territory when defending. Against West Ham, the whole team was off the pace.

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Kept the ball better against West ham and created more! second half to day, sat to deep and created nothing! and won the game.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Result is obviously better than performance, over just one game, but with the rest of the season in mind, the performance of the team is more important. This may mean that a few results go against us but it is definitely better to have the team performing well and losing the odd match, than winning the odd match and not being able to build confidence and string a run of positive results together, playing in the tippy-tappy style we have become accustomed to over Gus' Reign.

I think this makes sense!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here