Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Respect

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It was worth EVERY penny. I have never heard an atmosphere like that. My ears were ringing two hours afterwards. Insane. No one was singing in the bottom tier because it would have been like p1ssing in the wind. We made up for it in the second though.

The best advice I can give for anyone going to Amsterdam or Athens is get there early. We started queuing for buses at 16:30 local time and got into the stadium at 19:00, just in time to see the first goal. We got out a lot quicker luckily.

Right, time for a shower, then a days travel home.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We started queuing for buses at 16:30 local time and got into the stadium at 19:00, just in time to see the first goal. We got out a lot quicker luckily.
I started queuing just after 4 and arrived in time to see the first goal. It was a lot slower getting out though, we arrived back at Joliette nearly three and a half hours after the match finished

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I started queuing just after 4 and arrived in time to see the first goal. It was a lot slower getting out though, we arrived back at Joliette nearly three and a half hours after the match finished
That’s rough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here