dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How are you posting this Fran?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: fantastic news, and good on Lofty - now he needs a decent summer of training,some strong pre-season work and maybe we can see him more next season?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
dougdeep said:
How are you posting this Fran?

I'm getting texts from someone who's there. I'm at home!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Elders goal was rather funny, hes header was saved by the keeper which then rebounded of elder who was on the floor into the back of the net

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Loft23 said:
Full credit to Doug he is clearly trying extremely hard to gain a new contract. I have a feeling he may get a short term deal if he carries on making the bench and impressing in the reserves.

much like Hammond a few years back- look how much he's improved

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The Albion reserve goal machine roles on and can still win the league

have 4 games in hand on southampton who only have 1 game left - if they win, we have to win every game to win the league

Loft to his credit did well, 2 goals - the 1st the goalie should have saved, and a kind of assist for the final goal for elder

Not the best of games, and freezing cold, their defender went off in first 10 mins, think he cut his head open and you could hear him crying.

Elphick played really well at the back, and made a great pairing with Sonny Cobbs who will be our next big youth team product i think

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Loft seems to be a bit of a spring player. I seem to recall he finished last season with a MoM performance from the bench.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mendoza10 said:
The Albion reserve goal machine roles on and can still win the league

have 4 games in hand on southampton who only have 1 game left - if they win, we have to win every game to win the league

Loft to his credit did well, 2 goals - the 1st the goalie should have saved, and a kind of assist for the final goal for elder

Not the best of games, and freezing cold, their defender went off in first 10 mins, think he cut his head open and you could hear him crying.

Elphick played really well at the back, and made a great pairing with Sonny Cobbs who will be our next big youth team product i think

The defender had his head bandaged. It was his own keepers high boot that caught his head when he rushed out to stop Harty.
Kuipers was lucky to only get a yellow card for handling outside the area (or it may have just been on the very edge - but it made the linesman flag furiously) or maybe it was for arguing?

I don't think Elphick missed a single header. Another great young defender and if we do lose Lynch in the summer than we have another to step in.

It was freezing. The wind was a lazy one that went through you rather than round you.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gatting didn't play as he was full of cold on Monday night at the dinner so Nathan had Gary Hart up front with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here