Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reporting football related racist abuse.....

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I always thought the radio 'shock jocks' were pathetic. Being a 'shock tweeter' though....

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Darren must be getting hacked off with the amount of people contacting him complaining about what they have seen online. The man is a Football Liason Officer not an Internet moderator for fucks sake.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Darren must be getting hacked off with the amount of people contacting him complaining about what they have seen online. The man is a Football Liason Officer not an Internet moderator for fucks sake.

he is a police officer.......... ???

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Do you lot crawl the internet looking for something to be offended by?

Not at all, it was retweeted by a Telegraph sports writer I follow. I'm not easily offended and generally don't give a toss about a lot however searching out somebody to abuse, for being a VICTIIM of racial abuse is out of line in my opinion.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not at all, it was retweeted by a Telegraph sports writer I follow. I'm not easily offended and generally don't give a toss about a lot however searching out somebody to abuse, for being a VICTIIM of racial abuse is out of line in my opinion.

Not disputing that, just don't see a) what it's got to do with you b) why you personally feel the need to be offended on someone else behalf c) what it's got to do with Balkham and why you feel the need to report it to him?

I'm not offended by it myself but that guy is clearly a tosser.

Ya think? Calls himself Stephen Lawrence, his location is listed as Eltham, his name is @sharialawfan and he's making racist comments.

My guess is it's some sad white berk who craves the attention that you lot are sadly giving him. What is it they say? Don't feed the trolls!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My guess is it's some sad white berk who craves the attention that you lot are sadly giving him. What is it they say? Don't feed the trolls!!

in a nutshell. He's not got the scollobs to go to somewhere like Westbourne Park and give a real-life Rasta grief so he wants martyrdom via his keyboard. He reminds me of the white convert in Four Lions. He was a prat too.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
in a nutshell. He's not got the scollobs to go to somewhere like Westbourne Park and give a real-life Rasta grief so he wants martyrdom via his keyboard. He reminds me of the white convert in Four Lions. He was a prat too.
westbourne park , are you sure ? the only "farians" round there are trustafarians, its a very upmarket area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here