Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Replica kits

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Getting a bit hacked off now
Trying to get my Grandson a youth large hyper turquoise shirt.
Nothing on line
Nothing in the shop yesterday!!

Do I really have to resort to a Chinese website for a fake or will the club ever get anymore in? The supervisor I asked yesterday didn’t know the answer.

I’m not a retailer but someone has seriously cocked up on how many to order.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They've only miscalculated by one, so the order was nearly spot on.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hasn’t this subject been done to death?

Mitoma’s popularity and our success has increased demand.

There’s a long supply lead time and we don’t have the clout of the established clubs with a worldwide fan base to reduce that lead time

It’s nearly March

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

There’s a long supply lead time and we don’t have the clout of the established clubs with a worldwide fan base to reduce that lead time

It’s nearly March
Yes it is nearly March and that’s also my grandsons birthday

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
This!

It was amazing in the shop yesterday - it felt like almost half of the customers were Japanese, and I noticed that the club have quickly printed up some special Mitoma t-shirts.
Probably because they have run out of shirts to fit our new fans… my wife is Asian and only has a youth size..

Just before Christmas my wife was talking to some Japanese fans who told us the club had run out of the letter M !!! And you must have seen how many want Mitoma on the back .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
With the hyper-turq rendered obsolete come the end of the season, l'd say that the little left will be the last of it, though was very surprised to see three or four hyper-turq shirts in 3XL on the rails yesterday.

The club was full of Japanese "tourists" buying anything "Mitoma" and taking selfies and photographs of everything.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

It’s nearly March
He’s been trying since April…

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This!

It was amazing in the shop yesterday - it felt like almost half of the customers were Japanese, and I noticed that the club have quickly printed up some special Mitoma t-shirts.
Those foreign fools will buy any old shit, if I were the club I’d rinse ‘em for every penny knowing that (and he won’t be here for much longer). Well played Barbs, put Mitoma on everything and clear the shelves. No need for end of season sales when they’ll buy it overpriced with a Mitoma sticker on it!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Those foreign fools will buy any old shit, if I were the club I’d rinse ‘em for every penny knowing that (and he won’t be here for much longer). Well played Barbs, put Mitoma on everything and clear the shelves. No need for end of season sales when they’ll buy it overpriced with a Mitoma sticker on it!
Oh l'm sure the club have already caught on to their presence. There some rails full of tat shirts yesterday, Japanese flag on the front, Mitoma 22 on the back, they weren't even Nike quality, yet seemingly being gobbled up by the handful.

Probably shrink and fade after the first wash. Humans are so gullible,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It’s nearly March
Blimey, I know he back to normal, missing easy chances, but tough to nearly pin this issue on Solly.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh l'm sure the club have already caught on to their presence. There some rails full of tat shirts yesterday, Japanese flag on the front, Mitoma 22 on the back, they weren't even Nike quality, yet seemingly being gobbled up by the handful.

At the Bournemouth game, I lost count of the number of Nippon visitors walking past and in the shop with total tat: signs with Amex Village Way, towels, shirts, mats…insatiable appetite, they’ll buy anything whilst he remains with us it seems so keep those tills ringing whilst the going is good!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003

And £25 a piece !!!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Just before Christmas my wife was talking to some Japanese fans who told us the club had run out of the letter M !!! And you must have seen how many want Mitoma on the back .
Shouldn't be a problem. Just turn the W's upside down? :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here