Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Replacing the hand shake - preferred options

What should replace the handshake?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Simply not true. Hygiene expert on R4 this morning said as long as you wash your hands regularly it’s no risk.
To be honest, it was a tonic to hear some sensible advice without all the hysteria and talk of shutting cities down.
Wash your hands, cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough, keep clean, use anti bac. No need to panic or stop touching people. Or indeed, Shaking hands.

But the handshake relies on everyone following the hand washing guidance. On Saturday at HT, how many people did you see washing their hands after a piss? And hopefully no one was touching anyone either...???:hilton:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But the handshake relies on everyone following the hand washing guidance. On Saturday at HT, how many people did you see washing their hands after a piss? And hopefully no one was touching anyone either...???:hilton:

I have a feeling all will be fine. Italy put the most measures in place of any country and has the highest death rate in Europe.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Don't think you can go far wrong with a grope on the ass or a bit of a dry-root

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The single finger salute. No one comes near you that way...

69sC2yQ.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How about the 'Rimmer'? Then if you meet someone important like the Queen, Tony Bloom or Barry from EastEnders you can do a Double Rimmer.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I kinda like the Monty Burns handshake

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
People's Elbow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here