Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replacement smart cards

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Im sure the answer to this is somewhere on here, but can someone please confirm what is going on with the cards. Met up with 2 mates this eve, we are sitting together in WSU W3E, and we seem to have 3 different situations for Spurs game. I have orginal smart card, 1 mate has received a paper ticket for Spurs and the other 1 has received a new card. Just tried to top up my card and it definitely doesn't work! Anyone know what the f*** is going on?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I received two replacement season ticket cards through the post yesterday with a letter to say the first two had a problem and had been deactivated

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
I understand from a post on here all those with a card which has WSU W3E will receive a new smart card shortly (maybe today). The old ones will still allow allow you access to the stadium, however you can't use the top up facility with the old cards.

We have the same situation where we were issued one paper ticket, but the rest of us have to use our old smart cards.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
My replacement turned up on Wednesday as original didn't turn up. It's in the North Stand and says issue #3 so what happened to #1 & #2 I don't know. But hey, who cares? I've got it!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s replacement smart card turned up yesterday.

Certainly did - charged up with £40 for today already.

I also recieved a paper ticket for today, I guess just in case.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably best to take along email confirmation of purchase in case of problems with the smart cards today I'd have thought. Will make it easier to get a paper copy printed at the the ticket office.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Probably best to take along email confirmation of purchase in case of problems with the smart cards today I'd have thought. Will make it easier to get a paper copy printed at the the ticket office.

Cheers, will do. Not worth hanging around my flat waiting for the postie just in case new card arrives, don't think I've have had a Saturday delivery in the 2 years I've lived here! Do they still deliver on Saturdays, or is it that my postie has better things to do on his Saturdays?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here