Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's only happening to Mac's. Probably.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Happens here, i always have to log in on every visit and on every post,
Have 3 different computers all pc's i use regardless of browser , chrome, firefox, IE and its the same.
Have mentioned this before, the problem is unique to NSC as on other vbuliten DB's I go onto i don't have the problem.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Same as you Bozza. There's definitely a bug in there. Oh, and when you click the Login button it counts as one of your five failed login attempts before it even gives you a chance to enter yuor username and password.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh, and when you click the Login button it counts as one of your five failed login attempts before it even gives you a chance to enter yuor username and password.

That's because the login username and password fields are to the left of the Login button. If you've not filled them in, pressing Login is a failed attempt cos there is no username and password being submitted.

I've possibly changed the colours of the boxes so you didn't realise the data entry boxes were there - I'll take a look.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's because the login username and password fields are to the left of the Login button. If you've not filled them in, pressing Login is a failed attempt cos there is no username and password being submitted.

I've possibly changed the colours of the boxes so you didn't realise the data entry boxes were there - I'll take a look.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here