Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reo Hatate

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
It seems some media are reporting that Westham and Leeds United are also interested in Reo Hatate. That said, I basically don't believe what such football media say.

Media reporting "EPL clubs are interested in Player A, B and C" like that usually means Player A, B and C look good enough this season for playing in EPL next season.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It seems some media are reporting that Westham and Leeds United are also interested in Reo Hatate. That said, I basically don't believe what such football media say.

Media reporting "EPL clubs are interested in Player A, B and C" like that usually means Player A, B and C look good enough this season for playing in EPL next season.
Yes, that or "Player A is of interest to Club X, so agent leaks Club Y & Z to ramp up negotioations"

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
G
Brighton is likely to play in EL (or CL) next season.
I’m enjoying all the contributions from our new international fans, and welcome! But this line made me chuckle. You are not conditioned by decades of watching the Albion. If we are 4-0 up on the last day of the season needing a point for European football and 5 minutes left, most of us still won’t be confident.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
I’m enjoying all the contributions from our new international fans, and welcome! But this line made me chuckle. You are not conditioned by decades of watching the Albion. If we are 4-0 up on the last day of the season needing a point for European football and 5 minutes left, most of us still won’t be confident.

Believe me, Brighton will be playing in Europe (EL or CL) next season;), if not, I'll commit Harakiri 🤣

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Some chatter that we might have reignited our interest… and Celtic are looking for a replacement after he rejected their latest contract offer.

Another versatile player positionally…

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Some chatter that we might have reignited our interest… and Celtic are looking for a replacement after he rejected their latest contract offer.

Another versatile player positionally…
chatter from where? would love this. offers us fullback cover too

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
chatter from where? would love this. offers us fullback cover too
GoalJapan tweeted about it earlier today - saying us and Spurs are keeping an eye on the situation.

But I looked at what the Celtic end were saying and they reckon he’s off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here