Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] REMINDER - Europa League tickets went on sale today....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Really? I think every STH that wants to go can. Now on sale to My Albion+ members and STH guests. If by those that you refer to as supporting the club through thick and thin are ones that no longer go but would like to go to this game I'm not sure why they should have precedent over those that have kept going or who have being going regularly for the last few years!
Yes really. A rich JCL will always have more ways to tickets than a STH by virtue of being RICH! Has always been this, and always will. Same principle goes for the world at large.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes really. A rich JCL will always have more ways to tickets than a STH by virtue of being RICH! Has always been this, and always will. Same principle goes for the world at large.
But all STH can go. We had the option to buy our ticket back in Dec (including those that have been shunted out by Uefa!). I appreciate that in many aspects of life, money talks, but in this case STH have been sorted. Those with money haven't jumped to the front of the queue in place of STH.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But all STH can go. We had the option to buy our ticket back in Dec (including those that have been shunted out by Uefa!). I appreciate that in many aspects of life, money talks, but in this case STH have been sorted. Those with money haven't jumped to the front of the queue in place of STH.
No, you’re not getting the point. A final allocation will be less than STH demand. Always is. Thus some won’t get ticket. Meanwhile a non STH / JCL with other means (money) can and will be able to get access because money talks. It’s always same every club since forever. Anyway I was generally speaking and you don’t need to forensically challenge with seat number id detail. Go die on another hill!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The one thing you can guarantee with success is many of those who backed the club through thin and thin will be trampled by richer Johnny come latelys in the stampede for tickets. Is the same at every club and every final, why would it be any different for us?!
Not so sure there.

A STH with a decent travelling record will always get a ticket for most games if they're on the ball.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
No, you’re not getting the point. A final allocation will be less than STH demand. Always is. Thus some won’t get ticket. Meanwhile a non STH / JCL with other means (money) can and will be able to get access because money talks. It’s always same every club since forever. Anyway I was generally speaking and you don’t need to forensically challenge with seat number id detail. Go die on another hill!
I tried to tell drew now i will try to tell you.
The two of you are talking about different games drew is talking about our upcoming match you are talking about the final!
By the way i agree with both of you regarding your respective matches.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey! According to the official site there are just 18 tickets left. For a game that will be played in two months time, not knowing who our opponents will be or the kick off time, I think it’s fair to say our enthusiasm for being in Europe is somewhere in the stratosphere. :ohmy:
Nah. Just people banking loyalty points for the FA cup final. The stadium will look half empty on the night.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not so sure there.

A STH with a decent travelling record will always get a ticket for most games if they're on the ball.
How does 25-30k go into 10K? Or 15k? Or 20k? Assuming you like everyone to get in as a whole human being?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We are discussing the home game
I know, Azerbaijan is 4 hours ahead of us, so I’d expected the KO to be early so that their fans can watch on TV at a reasonable hour.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Every Europa game so far has had half at 5.45 and half at 8pm , it has to be these times for tv coverage.
Feb play off games are the same, including Braga in Portugal Vs Qarabag at 8pm.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Every Europa game so far has had half at 5.45 and half at 8pm , it has to be these times for tv coverage.
Feb play off games are the same, including Braga in Portugal Vs Qarabag at 8pm.
Out of interest, how are you able to guarantee our games will be 8pm kick off then?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
As all English teams play home games at 8pm, and 7.45 in Champions league. Has been like this for many years.
Away games could be either

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
A couple of STHs I know have completely f***ed up on this and missed the sales window. Hopefully a couple will go on sale nearer the time.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If they didn't take their ST seat initially, there were still a good number available in other areas, through the sales tier levels.

Obvs too late now, but the chance was there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here