Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** REMF XI vs NSC XI - Saturday 28th March 2009 ***

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Eh?? We haven't played together as a team since the last REMF game in April 2008!!!

That's fair enough, i think people are just pointing out we'd never met till yesterday and i'm sure we'd be able to organise ourselves better now we know how each other plays. Obviously we'd still get spanked cos REMF players are individualy better all over the park but i think it was fair to point out most of Team NSC had never met before

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
As mentioned earlier on in this thread, I was the NSC'er who came on and played right wing in the 2nd half and won the dubious penalty.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Well done to everyone, a much aprreciated run out for everyone involved. Some players on both teams impressed me loads, and after some of the performances yesterday, a selection dilemma looms, with some people putting themselves in the window.

Goals
REMF 8
Mendoza (4), Snoobs Seagull, Jonnyboy Lennon, Brighton til I die, Jaz

NSC 1
Da Man Clay

Thanks to Frutos for reffing, and those that ran the line.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No player ratings? No photos? No in-depth match report?

Shame, a real shame...

Seriously though, enjoyed it and without sounding too much like I'm starting a binfest, thought both teams played it in good spirit.

Thanks to the people who reffed and did the line (apart from BARRY who literally RUINED the game) and to Tom for booking the pitch.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
No player ratings? No photos? No in-depth match report?

Shame, a real shame...

Seriously though, enjoyed it and without sounding too much like I'm starting a binfest, thought both teams played it in good spirit.

Thanks to the people who reffed and did the line (apart from BARRY who literally RUINED the game) and to Tom for booking the pitch.

I'm astonished you haven't mentioned BARRETT and his FIRST-RATE refereeing display!

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
So what was the REMF line up. Many changes from last years game?
Weve got pretty much the same squad but hoping to drop Peter Taylor to the bench if he can make it.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
So what was the REMF line up. Many changes from last years game?
Weve got pretty much the same squad but hoping to drop Peter Taylor to the bench if he can make it.

WHAT? Alright physically he's broken, but he played a couple of RIDICULOUS balls straight through the REMF defence last time. He could single-handedly set up 3 or 4 goals for you guys, and he only played the first half!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here