Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF score: 6-1 to the albion

Lush

Mods' Pet
Well done the lads and thanks to all who turned out - particularly those who brought the right money and were understanding as I tried to co-ordinate giving change/handing over a programme/and pressing the pedal to release the turnstile. It's not as easy as it looks you know!

Anyone who came in for free via The Sportsman kids playground gets a massive raspberry and owes the charity £3.

My favourite moment was Wayne Emerson's (seagull over sevenoaks) beautiful corner which resulted in the fourth goal - best corner I've seen at Withdean all year.

Everyone looked organised (well done fatboy) and the game was played in great spirit. And my didn't you all look sexy in your suits. :love:

Big thanks to Gareth and Julie Glover; Roz and Ed; Paul Samrah and all the helpers.

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lush said:
Anyone who came in for free via The Sportsman kids playground gets a massive raspberry and owes the charity £3.

Which idiots are they ?

Name and shame them if anyone knows them :angry: :angry:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It would have been better if we had a sign pointing the way to the turnstiles.

A very big :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: organizers, helpers, players, officials & everybody else that turned up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to arrange a trophy for Sam Mellor who was man of the match who unfortunately was 17th in line for 16 trophies. Would he like me to arrange this ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Beach Hut

I have 4 ball boys trophies for your lads to collect.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Mendoza 10's Photo Diary:clap2:
Pre-Match Stroll - only 3 hours before kick off

Attachments

• remf1.jpg
    remf1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Yet more marvellous scenes and thanks mendoza. Your excellent series has let me off the need to post any more pics just yet! I'm still sorting through the 300 I came home with...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here