Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Quiz - The Albion round

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
1. What, in Brighton history, do the letters and numbers BN37DE represent?
2. Who played in goal for Brighton in the 1991 Play-Off Final against Notts County?
3. In terms of Brighton’s kit, what first appeared in January 1972? It has disappeared since, but is currently there now.
4. Who made more league appearances (incl. subs) – Kerry Mayo or Gary Hart?
5. Which three players who finished highest scorers in the top division, subsequently went on to play for Brighton?
6. Who replaced Mike Bamber as chairman of the Albion?
7. Who is the only Brighton player to score more than one goal in all six play-off matches Brighton have had?
8. Two teams have been promoted with Brighton twice. Name either.
9. Two teams have been relegated twice with Brighton. Name either.
10. Since 1992, who has made the most number of league appearances for Brighton in the second tier?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
1. What, in Brighton history, do the letters and numbers BN37DE represent?

It's a Hove postcode so the Goldstone ground?

2. Who played in goal for Brighton in the 1991 Play-Off Final against Notts County?

Digweed?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I've been bored this morning, I think I've found three teams we've been relegated with twice (but don't want to spoil it)

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION], [MENTION=12664]Janbha[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15008]HAILSHAM SEAGULL[/MENTION] would have got all of them. I'm sure of it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION], [MENTION=12664]Janbha[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15008]HAILSHAM SEAGULL[/MENTION] would have got all of them. I'm sure of it.

Oh Slick, how Jan and me could have done with you being there, the fisherman let us down, and i wont begin to tell you about the raffle.:eek:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Correct answers so far...

BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
1. What, in Brighton history, do the letters and numbers BN37DE represent? Goldstone postcode
2. Who played in goal for Brighton in the 1991 Play-Off Final against Notts County? Perry Digweed
3. In terms of Brighton’s kit, what first appeared in January 1972? It has disappeared since, but is currently there now. Blue shorts
4. Who made more league appearances (incl. subs) – Kerry Mayo or Gary Hart?
5. Which three players who finished highest scorers in the top division, subsequently went on to play for Brighton? Bobby Smith, Willie Irvine, Frank Worthington
6. Who replaced Mike Bamber as chairman of the Albion? Bryan Bedson
7. Who is the only Brighton player to score more than one goal in all six play-off matches Brighton have had?Robert Codner
8. Two teams have been promoted with Brighton twice. Name either.
9. Two teams have been relegated twice with Brighton. Name either.
10. Since 1992, who has made the most number of league appearances for Brighton in the second tier?Dean Hammond

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here