Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF / NSC training FRIDAY night

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Would I be right in saying that this is A MATCH. It will be roughly 7-ASIDE.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I don't know how I am going to get there yet.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Richie Morris said:
I want to be fit to play next week so will see how my FOOT is later and TEXT Andy to tell him either way.

I would put a considerably amount of money that you wont be there.

Ive just returned from the doctors and have tendonitis in my right knee. See everyone at 8.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Da Man Clay said:
I would put a considerably amount of money that you wont be there.

Ive just returned from the doctors and have tendonitis in my right knee. See everyone at 8.

That is a TOUCH harsh.

I have come over on both occasions so far and was really looking forward to tonight. Even took the afternoon off work to make sure I could get there.

BUT

If hardly anyone from the REMF team can be bothered I am not going to get a train from Hastings to Hassocks and play while injured if it is going to be a wash-out and then have another hour plus train journey home.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Richie Morris said:
That is a TOUCH harsh.

I have come over on both occasions so far and was really looking forward to tonight. Even took the afternoon off work to make sure I could get there.

BUT

If hardly anyone from the REMF team can be bothered I am not going to get a train from Hastings to Hassocks and play while injured if it is going to be a wash-out and then have another hour plus train journey home.

Apolgies, it probably was just a bit harsh and in all fairness you do turn up most of the time. Just find it a bit annoying that half the REMF team cant be bothered.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
From what I can see from this thread from the REMF squad there would be about five of us and this is including me who is injured and Brett who is drinking at cricket all day.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Da Man Clay said:
Apolgies, it probably was just a bit harsh and in all fairness you do turn up most of the time. Just find it a bit annoying that half the REMF team cant be bothered.

You and me both.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
To be honest if its just going to be a muck about then ill probably give it a miss aswell. Id rather not put more strain on my knee if its not worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here