Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Match 4 - Albion Supporters v CPFC - Date and Venue - Friday 29 April, Withdean

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
By then i should have recovered from my injuries of the facial variety, so I can confirm my availability for the game, but i am not going to get into all that crap trying to be nice to the manager to try and bribe my way into the team, so if im picked, im picked

but andy i have bought your coventry train and match ticket as well as buying your plymouth ticket, will see you saturday night and will buy you a nice bottle of pinko alcopopo :jester:

See you all for more cheese soup, with cheese sauce, with cheese filling and cheese topping with a hint of broccoli

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have written to Ricky Marlowe and will advise of his response shortly.

I will be in charge of:

1. Trophies
2. Raffle
3. Ricky

I think Ed/Roz are looking at flyers, programmes and media coverage.

Fatboy/DTG in charge of all team matters including officials, kit , balls and training etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The West Ham United game on 23/4/05 is the obvious time to hand out any flyers we do.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
right up for our lads to successfully defend this trophie and the team spirit last yr was class

Gaffer - A talk again would be good - u really gave us a lift (seriously!)

and a physio will be neede i expect trhough they have to be female and good at groin massages lol:jester:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have contacted Leicester and West Ham about playing games on the morning of Brighton's games against them on the 9th and 22nd (?) of April.

If they cannot make it then I will look for other opposition.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
cpfc remf captain said:
You have an excellent signature by the way FATBOY.
I like it.

Can't see any reason why I would have to change it either. Except maybe the goal difference column.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
West Ham and Leicester have both agreed to play us providing they get enough tickets for Withdean...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Any training sessions planned, Andy? I'm feeling decidedly FAT today and could do with getting some work in.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Any training sessions planned, Andy? I'm feeling decidedly FAT today and could do with getting some work in.

I'll get something sorted.

I wanted to get some games confirmed first and then fit in training around them.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
game sunday 10th

Just been informed one of the Palace players from last years REMF team is currently serving a prison sentence for rioting in Croydon!! :D

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Croydonbloke said:
Out of curiosity. Is this game very good natured or does it get nasty?
grimsby0085xd.th.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Aren't we 2-1 down in this tournament?. I must be there to watch us equalize. SEAGULLS.

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
We went to New York in February and my daughter took this photo of part of the list of names at Ground Zero. Someone probably has something like this already, but if you want to take it, or use it, (assuming the Eaton family are OK with it) please do.

nyc.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here