Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF has spaces available for the Brighton Marathon 2014

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Noele if you want a side challenge, PM me.

First of all well done for running again.

I have got a place in the NYC race next year so any challenge will have to be split across the Brighton and New York races which are 6 months apart. But I'm game, I'm sure we can be creative and set a challenge and also have some honest and clean fun along the way. As we are both prominent posters with opposing beliefs and views I feel there will be a bit of NSC interest so more importantly we can raise some money.

The question every poster now needs to ask them self is "Am I Team Tubthumper or Team HB&B?"

:smile:

PS I prefer Meg.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I have got a place in the NYC race next year so any challenge will have to be split across the Brighton and New York races which are 6 months apart. But I'm game, I'm sure we can be creative and set a challenge and also have some honest and clean fun along the way. As we are both prominent posters with opposing beliefs and views I feel there will be a bit of NSC interest so more importantly we can raise some money.

The question every poster now needs to ask them self is "Am I Team Tubthumper or Team HB&B?"

PS I prefer Meg.

This is a great idea. I am team Herr Hove.

D

Deleted User X18H

PS I prefer Meg.

Meg, NYC is in November 2014. I also believe a challenge would create a wealth of intertest.

GG has spaces available for Brighton six months or so prior, as you say.

But he has spaces. Need I say more!!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm interested in running but don't have many friends and not ever any good at collecting sponsorship. The most I've ever raised is £300 which is relatively poor

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm interested in running but don't have many friends and not ever any good at collecting sponsorship. The most I've ever raised is £300 which is relatively poor

All you can do is try your best. Let me know if you are interested.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are you giving it a go this year US?

I am doing the 10k the same day for a challenge and get my fitness levels back up in preparation for the REMF Bike Ride September 2014.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
REMF Brighton Marathon 2014 Team

Marc Gorry
Mark Bushell
Tim Hodges
Billy Greening

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Meg, NYC is in November 2014. I also believe a challenge would create a wealth of intertest.

GG has spaces available for Brighton six months or so prior, as you say.

But he has spaces. Need I say more!!

I would be fun to run head-2-head but I already have a place in the NYC edition. As much as I love running I cannot, and do not want to, commit 10 months of next year to running 6 days a week which is what I'd need to do to run both Brighton and NYC in 2014. If you feel we can do something together but split over the two races then let's do it. But, I am unable to run with you next year.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What are the intended sponsorship projects for the coming year? Just to give people an idea of what they are contributing towards.

I'd be quite keen, if I'm able to tell potential donors what their money would be going towards?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmmm. I said I'd never do another one.

But I'm starting to waver again...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What are the intended sponsorship projects for the coming year? Just to give people an idea of what they are contributing towards.

I'd be quite keen, if I'm able to tell potential donors what their money would be going towards?

Funds will be used to support kids from 5-16 to play football, sport who may struggle to get funding or need support. Kit, equipment, and donations such as a mini bus and powerchair 2 year support package for aitc and many teams in sussex , croydon and overseas. The REMF has donated over £ 76000 in the last 3 years.

www.remf.org.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here