Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Game?

Gutting to lose, especially in the lottery of a penalty shootout, but it felt like there was plenty going on to provide value for money.

Ultimately the final result isn't important - it's the money raised for a great cause

Still - we're leading overall with eight wins to Palace's... five? Six? That's the real issue.[/QUOTE]

Great cause well done to all glad you liked our superb cheerleaders:cheery:

Here's their latest video

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=322&videoid=FXrcl6Au6Dc

Oh yeah the real issue is what?? :goal:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks to everyone who turned up to cheer the lads on tonight for a fantastic cause. Thanks to Gareth, Al, Kay, Roz etc etc on all the hard work they put in as always. Many others who I've not mentioned too. Was another cracking night and in proud of the Albion team :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nice gesture from the club. They look very professional. As do the Palace supporters. :clap2:

The club have kindly always donated kit but we be also had current and former Albion kit men in the squad for a few years now... I think one yr we kept our shirts for an extra donation each too. Fair play to palace for winning on pens - about time they won one on pens as we won 5 in a row on them!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The club have kindly always donated kit but we be also had current and former Albion kit men in the squad for a few years now... I think one yr we kept our shirts for an extra donation each too. Fair play to palace for winning on pens - about time they won one on pens as we won 5 in a row on them!

Do you want to comment on the Albion captain's display...?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I thought it was generous of Palace to let Jason Puncheon play given their Premier League commitments...

By the way, if anyone is compiling footage of the game, I've got plenty of video I'm happy to provide to give some alternative camera angles for replays etc.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Here are the match highlights that I managed to get from the terraces - minus both the goals, as they were down the other end!

I've also got the full penalty shoot-out, but I'm heading out now to watch some game or other, so I've left it uploading - should be ready soon:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Attendance was about 150 - I was surprised but the turnstile don't lie. Definitely fewer families this year - perhaps they were all having an early night for the Children's Parade. Plus it was horrible weather. Massive thanks to everyone who came - and bought raffle tickets.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So any idea what the total raised is?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 4600.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports