Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Game 2004 - The pictures!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Razi said:
Why did they think we were playing ringers? Who did they mean?

Just sour grapes Razi. They couldn't believe that Brighton fans were so talented.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
fatboy said:
:D:D:D

Good pics.
You should put Brett's and Poke's on the site too-including those of Leon Knight from t'Standard.

I won't put them on that particular site because it's summat of my portfolio but I will happily put them on Brighton Rockz and put a link from my REMF page to "REMF3 - other peep's pics".

So if someone can pm me with the links to where they are on here, I'll download them and stick them into a photo gallery today.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I won't mention any names because I don't know who from the team comes on here.... but two of the center backs were absolute liabilites. And our 6ft odd striker won sod all in the air all night.

Too f***ing right. He was in my pocket all night and didnt get a sniff.
If they are reading this we truly didnt have any ringers, apart from our sub keeper who didnt get on.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
You can hardly call Brunning a ringer anyway; he has played for NSC Albion and in the 6 a sides more times than some of the people that played on Friday.

And if he wasn't sub keeper we could have always called on Grin - pretty much a professional at MK Dons.

Last edited:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I know this but couldnt be bothered to extend my thoughts. I think they thought Sam was a ringer. He is cleary a GINGER. I wonder if they realise that he played last year but was just shit?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I thought he was a ringer too-I hadn't seen him at any training sessions.

I'm sure the Palace players wrongly thought his bark was worse than his bite.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Gary Nelson said:
I know this but couldnt be bothered to extend my thoughts. I think they thought Sam was a ringer. He is cleary a GINGER. I wonder if they realise that he played last year but was just INJURED?

:lolol:

Couldn't resist giving your post a little editing.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Btw Chesney, here is a comment by Dartford Lad

Really disapointing display. Fair play to Brighton, they were a yard quicker all over the pitch. The Ginger guy in midfield was a great player and a nice bloke aswell.
Apologies for my lacklustre performance aswell lads.....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yeah go bite their ankles Sam.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
And just in case anyone was wondering who it was that arranged for all the kit to be hung neatly on the pegs whilst they headed off to sit in the sun outside the Sportsman....

mis4.jpg

:D :lolol: :D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Beefy couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel.

I like this one.
mis7.jpg

But this one is my favourite.
mis1.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You should have left instructions for the Albion on their positioning for corners whilst you were there.

Alongside Oatway's name write -do not move in for short corners

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Just to say that, as requested, I've gathered up a selection of
"Other People's Pictures" and put them into their own ickle galleries. And can be viewed by going HERE

If you have any little photographic xtras from the game you'd like included just let me know and I'll upload them too.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here